-
Status
Not open for further replies.

isabil22

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a nice mildly built 360 for my 73 duster. Want something good for the street.
Something within Ky. or a state close to me. Something that does not need rebuilding.

thanks Bill

I am looking for a nice mildly built 360 for my 73 duster. Want something good for the street.
Something within Ky. or a state close to me. Something that does not need rebuilding.

thanks Bill

i ve got a 360 flat top piston 484 284 cam x heads 2.02 valves still in car it runs good and sounds sweet sale from headers carb to dist

Up or sale is a 1978 Dodge 360 LA Motor.

- Mopar purple 528 mechanical cam shaft
- CompCams Roller rockers
- Dual roller, W/ gear tensioner,
- 587 heads with 2.02/1.60 valves, springs matched to cam. These heads are fresh rebuilt for this motor
- Mopar Performance valve covers
- Mopar Performance electronic distributor.
- Edleborck Performer intake
- Bored .60 over with KB 191 pistons
- Balanced
- Decked and cleaned - brand new.
- Windage tray
- New oil pump
- Fuel pump
- Water pump

All machine work assembled by local shop known for performance work. Target was HP for engine was 375 HP. Compression ratio is 11.5\1. Was designed and built for street/strip use along with reliability.

You can see pictures: http://reno.craigslist.org/pts/4666728060.html

If you are interested, I can do two things:

1. Dyno - I can place it on a dyno for $500 - If anythings acts-up I can correct it (oil leaks, etc) and I can provide the results, etc. If it fails, I can provide your money back and we part ways. If not, it yours

2. I can ship this to you at my cost.

Let me know

I'm in Indy, and I have 360 in my 69 dart I traded for this spring. I don't know too much about it as for specifics but it runs really strong. I do know it has J heads and when i first goot it i checked compression was all around 170 psi so it runs just fine on pump gas.
I am wanting to sell or trade this with the 727 auto that came in the car. it has full manual reverse valve body, but has an issue with revers and 2-3 shift is a little weak.

everything is in the car and driveable if your interested. I'm asking $900 or trade for a body 4 speed trans and parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back