-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highwaystar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
These heads have been ported and retain the original 1.94 intake valves. They are 1974 360 heads. They will need 1 intake and 1 exhaust valve and possible guides for each valve. $175.00 plus shipping or prefer pick-up in SE PA 17025.
Paypal or Postal M/O accepted.
I also have a stock set of rockers that will go with the heads

Attachments

• DSC05121.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 792
  • DSC05110.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 791
  • DSC05115.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 803
  • DSC05116.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 773
  • DSC05113.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 773
Do you mean original 1.88 intake valves? I don't think 360s came with 1.94 intakes until magnums.

3769974 360 1975-76 1.88 1.60
The casting #'s on the heads refer to this information out of the Mopar Casting Data log.

Cruzin has got it right. Still has the 1.88 intake valves.
I had a brain fart there, I repeat I am not a Chevy dork.

Glad to help if I can. I don't have brain farts, I just can't remember crap. LOL

hey highwaystar , still have the 3769974 360 cylinder heads . are they cracked ? i just hanked my off to get them built and one of mine is , right thru the exhaust seat and up thru the casting . im looking for one but i'll buy both if i must . PM me ifyou still have them , i'll send ot th funds . and would wish to ship grayhound bus . is that okay with you ? its the cheapist form of transporting heavy parts . thanks in dvance for all your efforts , thanks pm ps these go on my 64 barracuda 4spd , and i have two more in my a bodies both 69 darts a gt with a 383 auto thinking about converting to a 4spd od its a fun driver and a gts 340 auto . thanks again .

hey highwaystar , still have the 3769974 360 cylinder heads . are they cracked ? i just hanked my off to get them built and one of mine is , right thru the exhaust seat and up thru the casting . im looking for one but i'll buy both if i must . PM me ifyou still have them , i'll send ot th funds . and would wish to ship grayhound bus . is that okay with you ? its the cheapist form of transporting heavy parts . thanks in advance for all your efforts , thanks pm ps these go on my 64 barracuda 4spd , and i have two more in my a bodies both 69 darts a gt with a 383 auto thinking about converting to a 4spd od its a fun driver and a gts 340 auto . thanks again .
highwaystar , have a friend that has a ups account , he's my cam grinder owns redline cams , he said , that he would have them ups picked up for me . i'm doing some trading with him for this service , we've been building motors together and more plained . two right now , an early hemi , 56 354 with a 8-71 , stoked and bored to 371 for my 38 dodge p/u " fly n bett "a salts flat project shooting for 200mph at 7-7500rpm. and another motor for my 63 sf comndo maxwedge cone car , bored and stroked 72 400 to 472 . all the heads on these two machines have been ported and valved with a intake matched at story porting service in crestwood , ky . dave story was running a pull truck on rrrrrrace gas turning it 8800rpm stock block n heads single 4 carb 468 pulling over 800 plus horses from it . just blowning away the fords n chevys and loving it . his motor grow with the class and on alky and injected and hp is better then 1000 hp , same basic motor but got alum heads . spiro jennings is grinding the cams and dave story doing the heads . i can't hardly wait to run them , the 63 sf is street/strip car . i highly recomend both of these guys for your racy needs . pm

hey highwaystar , still have the 3769974 360 cylinder heads . are they cracked ? i just yanked my off to get them built and one of mine is , right thru the exhaust seat and up thru the casting . im looking for one but i'll buy both if i must . PM me ifyou still have them , i'll send ot th funds . and would wish to ship grayhound bus . is that okay with you ? its the cheapist form of transporting heavy parts . thanks in dvance for all your efforts , thanks pm ps these go on my 64 barracuda 4spd , and i have two more in my a bodies both 69 darts a gt with a 383 auto thinking about converting to a 4spd od its a fun driver and a gts 340 auto . thanks again .
have not heard back from you , makes me wound why , talked this sell over with my builder , and he thinks its a lot of money to send without some crack checking prior to the purchase . i'm maybe jumping the gun on these without an a crack check first . and being its doubling the price to ship them , even if its a trade deal to get them here . if there junk and cracked . they are not worth it . i as i said no reply from you on my questions , just is not right . pm

but you do not reply to the question asked , in this i resend my offer to buy them , something fishy about no response . have fun . pm:banghead::banghead:

you need to PM (private message) me. I do not get alerted when you just post something on my Add. I have been busy the last 3 days with family and coaching Baseball, and have not been on the site to see if you are posting something on my add. In the first PM you sent me, I told you they were not Magnufluxed or crack checked, if I go to that trouble I will overhaul them and sell them as a complete done set of heads. They are what they are, I pulled them off a 67 Cuda I bought about 7 years ago that had a newer 318 in it. Its ok if you don't want them, don't throw it on me for not returning a question that is posted to the add. use the PM, that is what it is for....

Can you tell us anything about the 'porting' on these heads? Who did it? How much? Through the whole ports or just in the pockets and manifold port areas? Any pix of this? Tnx

Yall need to give it up lol........ See th post date!!!!!!! 1/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back