360 Kevko oil pan...what gasket?

-

dusterdoug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What gasket are y'all having success with, using a Kevko oil pan on a 360? The end rubber pieces all fit like crap from what I've tried.

HELP!

Thanks!

What gasket are y'all having success with, using a Kevko oil pan on a 360? The end rubber pieces all fit like crap from what I've tried.

HELP!

Thanks!
Some builders prefer the one piece 360 pan gasket. I would also recommend a dab of sealer in the corners of the rear main and timing chain cover. 65'

If it's an LA engine, use an LA gasket
If it's a magnum engine, use a magnum gasket

AND use the same protocol when picking the pan

I'm doing an LA Engine. It seems that the Milodon one piece gasket works good for some...

My issue is that the traditional LA gaskets ends don't fit the pan very well and I was hoping a Kevko pan user had the magic answer.

I used a one piece LA gasket on my 5.9 magnum with sealer in the corners. Works great.

HELP!

Thanks!
I have the Kevko LA pan and used Mahle/Victor # OS30520Z cork with metal carrier pan gaskets with rubber end gaskets. Fits and seals perfectly. $15.56 at RockAuto.

-
Back