360 Magnum 6 Pack, serious eye candy

-
It’s f
Now recalculate to 4bbl. flow rates.
The Holley 6 pack Chrysler used is 1350 cfm as a 2bbl. When converted to the 4bbl. flow rate, they are 955 cfm. That’s a 395 cfm difference.
its for show. When at the track will be a modified 750 modified dp

Now lets clear this up! I always thought that the big block 6 pac carbs were 350 center and 500 outbored and small block were 275 center and 450 outbored!

looks interesting , waiting to hear how well it works

If you’re interested I’m waiting for
Three Stromberg 1barrels and three Carter’s out of the 40-50’s
Imagine what 3x1 would look like ona slant I’ve never seen anything like it
I've been trying to contact you about parts but your inbox is full

I am gonna disagree. This will be different but definitely not eye candy or performance. It is one of those looks cool on someone else's car, or on a rat rod. I think you will have more problems getting it running correctly than it will be worth, but best of luck to you.

I am gonna disagree. This will be different but definitely not eye candy or performance. It is one of those looks cool on someone else's car, or on a rat rod. I think you will have more problems getting it running correctly than it will be worth, but best of luck to you.
This isnt my first rodeo

Hell I'm still waiting on the parts that I bought from brooks James "garage clean out" and no refund for the fuel pressure gauge. No response from pm neither
I’m soooo glad you posted. The posts created massive confusion for me. I need your address and what item
Thanks

I’m soooo glad you posted. The posts created massive confusion for me. I need your address and what item
Thanks

You created the confusion. You listed several of the same items in different for sale ads.

-
Back