-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartgr

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have 360 ci motor for sale in Lakewood, CO. It has been magna fluxed, bored .030 over and align bored, with an internally bal. cast crank ground .010/.010. B&M flexplate and a Mopar/Fluid Damper balancer for an int. bal. small block. ARP main studs and head studs were used. The rods have been balanced, shot peened and the edges have been beveled. The pistons are TRW 9:1 forged flat top and have been balanced. The oil pump is a hi vol. melling. The cam is an Isky 264/270 Mega Hyd. The lobe center is 114 and the duration at .050 is 264/270. The lift is .450/465 with 39 deg ov overlap. The heads are W-2 cast econo reg length valve heads with a 3 angle valve job and Mopar alum. 1.5 roller rockers with Mopar chrome shafts. the manifold is a single plane M-1 that has been been jet hot coated and the underneath has been sprayed with a thermal barrier. The heads and manifold have both been gasket matched. The supercharger is a B&M 174 power charger with a 5 psi pulley and it has been polished. Other pulleys are available from Holley. The carb is a square bore holley 750 dbl. pumper with mech. secondaries and was purchased from The carburetor Shop in CA. It actually flows 932 cfm with each bore flowing 232 cfm. The valve covers are Mopar Perf cast alum. ARP stainless fasteners have been used throughout. I also have a set of ceramic coated TTI step down headers that are new and unused for this motor at an additional cost. They fit a 67-69 A Body and may fit other apps as well. The motor has less than 500 mi. on it and I have over 10k invested and am asking 5k for it. I decided to build a stroker motor for my Dart so now I have this motor for sale.

Attachments

• DSCN0873.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 750
  • DSCN0872.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 752
Alright, I'll ask... Reason for selling?

Also, you might want to add a location before the Mods delete the ad. May behoove you to read the Ad rules.

Thanks for your input! I edited the description accordingly.

His location is under his screen name.

I saw it there, but I thought it had to be in the ad itself. I didn't mean to overstep any lines, I just didn't want to see such a descriptive ad deleted.

Really sweet looking motor. I haven't seen too many street-able supercharged setups on here. Real good deal for anybody who needs a motor and doesn't mind cutting through their hood.

The tti headers are sold but the engine is still available. Thanks.

I have an MSD 6 BTM Box for this motor that I inadvertently left out of the original post.

Man, I wish you were closer and that I hadn't already bought a 340. That blower would look great sticking out of my hood haha.

Free bump for a good deal.

If you are interested, the height from the motor mount tabs to the top of the blower is 15 7/8 in. Just in case you are deciding if you need a hood scoop or just a hole in your hood...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back