360 on the engine stand, now what do I do?

-
Just put one in a 360 w/billet lunati 'around .580 lift' hyd roller,ill let you know.

See this right here is what I'm talking about! Question asked and info given, just waiting on first hand exp. What is/are you plannin to do with the motor/car?

Mine is just street but built for street/strip/road racin

Oh I see and with the 89-91 360 they run about 50 ish .

correct...those blocks are set up to take the oem hydraulic rollers..with the spider and dogbone set up..the earlier block are not...therefore they need the retro fit which are much more expensive...

good news..the retro fit rollers used to cost about 550......so the price has come down...lol

correct...those blocks are set up to take the oem hydraulic rollers..with the spider and dogbone set up..the earlier block are not...therefore they need the retro fit which are much more expensive...

good news..the retro fit rollers used to cost about 550......so the price has come down...lol

Thank you!!!!! I see know. It all makes scense now. If I could I would buy all you guys a beer.

Instead of digging up a roller block I'd just buy the new lifters if you want to go hyd roller the cams cost more too.

-
Back