360 or 318 which would you rather have???

360 or 318,which would you rather modify??

Votes: 210 76.4%

Votes: 65 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the pressure casting of waffles, given the precision of a waffle iron, clearly makes them the superior food.

The drop casting of pancakes leaves much to be desired. It's all the variables you deal with. Batter mix, pan warpage, burner leveling……. The list goes on.

I mean….. How often is a pancake really perfectly round? And the diameter…….. Don't even get me started on that. Hell, sometimes pancakes are 3/4" or more out of tolerance for proper stacking.

3/4"! How do you expect me to stack something like that?

By JOE! You are corrct. I mean, if it is all out of balance, WTF?!?!? How is one to balce it on the plate and cut it up rightously! Good LORD man! I hear ya.

Waffles rule!

OMG! is this thread still going? Im gone for a couple days and now its at 5 pages??? WTF!!! Build whatever the hell it is that you want...Build what you have, what you like, what you want. what you need.....just build something, anything...get er done!

Excatly! On both notes of worth. Which are highlighted in your quoted reply.

I'm gonna lock this up now kids. Perhaps we'll see a Pancake vs. Waffle thread (Mixed with bacon perhaps? LOL! ) or a WWII aeroplane thread, which was great by the way guy, loved it, excellent stuff. Love them planes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back