360 or 318 which would you rather have???

360 or 318,which would you rather modify??

Votes: 210 76.4%

Votes: 65 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey just trying to help out 340 by keeping this thread interesting
lets face it 318 vs 360 has been done to DEATH, its BORING

As stated before IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD OR THINK IT'S BORING GO START YOUR OWN ******* LOSER:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:And take the crossbreed hack with ya'...

As stated before IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE THREAD OR THINK IT'S BORING GO START YOUR OWN ******* LOSER:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:And take the crossbreed hack with ya'...

hey I think he is trying to make me mad
are you trying to upset me??
sorry not working!O:)O:)O:)

oh and by the way F4U

Attachments

• corsairturning.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 143
dedicated to stroked 340.. seems like a fitting song...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw"]YouTube - elvis presley - in the ghetto[/ame]

"F" bomb dropped by stroked 340 in post #127.

Glad things are back to normal around here…… I was beginning to thing everyone was becoming a bunch of girly men.

Corsairs were called "Whistling Death" by the Japanese, not P-38's.
100% correct on that. thanks for the correction.
japs called P-38's ""two planes, one pilot". on another
side note, when captured JAAF pilots were interviewed,
along with JAAF pilots after the war, they said that the
P-40 was their most dangerous foe. becouse of the type
of dogfighting incountered in the PTO/CBI.

I see your from Philly that figures your all ******* losers from there......

F4U two
major gregery boyington lived in philly for a time

In March of 1938, VMF-1 aviators excited took possession of the latest, hottest Grumman fighters, the F3F-2s, the last biplane fighters used by US air forces. Powered by Wright-Cyclone engines of 950 horsepower, the fat-bellied aircraft were fast and rugged. In July, he moved to Philadelphia, to attend the Marine Corps' Basic School for ten months.

http://www.acepilots.com/usmc_boyington.html

F4U two
major gregery boyington lived in philly for a time
http://www.acepilots.com/usmc_boyington.html
Pappy's wingman knew when Pappy was going to attack when he seen Pappy's cigar exited the cockpit and the canopy closed. Pappy was also known to "drink & fly" lol. another story.. with a grain of salt mind you, was that he use to tie rope on he control stick to the bottom of his seat. "poor mans auto pilot" and catch a few winks while patrolling. he also has an airport named after him. awesome guy/hero of WWII.

although only loosely based on real events I loved that show,
I need to get a copy of his book

I am running A-833 OD, 11 inch clutch with a 3000lbs truck plate and kevlar disc. I will have get the pics of the manifolds and post them.

do you have any pics of the dakota manifolds installed? what trans are you using auto or manual?

I would like to see how you solved the problem of the Z-bar interfering with the exhaust
I would like to use the dakota manifolds on my 66 with an A-833 and 67 up 10 1/2" 130 tooth flywheel and bell housing, it looks like I will need to use a hydraulic clutch in order to fit the dakota manifolds, I am also converting to manual steering

187 to 56,360 over the "boat anchor" i guess i got my answer...and to those of you that ruined this thread:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

187 to 56,360 over the "boat anchor" i guess i got my answer...and to those of you that ruined this thread:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm:

Oh…….. But you didn't get your answer or prove your point.

I told you, you wouldn't in my first post in this thread.

"Starting with a "stock" engine which would you rather modify for performance??"

That is the question.

The question was not "Is a 318 only useful as a boat anchor?"

The 318 is a fine engine. Maybe not the perfect engine for every build, but a fine engine none the less……

But this is off topic because this thread is about waffles vs pancakes!

this is what I use for really great waffles in a JIFFY!!
I like to use a lot of melted butter instead of oil and sometimes add a bit of vanilla and/or cinnamon

Attachments

• JIFFY.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 125
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back