360dart

-
I took my brother in law [a big time Chevy guy]for a ride to show him what some real power felt like.After launching it REAL HARD and going through the gears we were going about 100 mph.When I let off and hit the brake the Duster made a SHARP LEFT TURN .The next thing I new we were upside down.It was one hell of a ride.I'm thankful that the car had a nice cage in it.I later found out that when I got on the brakes it blew the right front wheel cylinder.It was a shame to tear up such a nice car over a $25 part.Take it from me,before you do anything else to your car check your brakes.

I guess we are all going to double check our brake systems
now. Think I'll look into my e-brake being set up again
while I'm at it. Very Scary! :shock:

That sucks! Hope you guys are ok.
Got anymore pics. of it after it got turned back over?

Thanks for the positive replys.Beleive it or not my brother in law didn't get a scratch although he was pretty sore afterwords.I had quite a few cuts and bruises.But my feelings were hurt more than anything.Without the roll bar we both would have probably been seriously injured.It is spooky ,looking at the background in the picture.I only got a couple minor traffic tickets.I have some more pics but I will have to dig them out.I will post them when I find them.Other than the motor,trans and rear end the car was pretty much a total loss.

-
Back