383 Duster stripe kits

-

ProStreetDuster

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any custom 1971 383 Duster side stripe kits? I've seen the 440 ones before and thought I saw some 383 ones but can't find the company.

Not sure, but try phoenix graphics. there was a guy on ebay who used to put any size engine on his stripes. Haven't seen him on there for a while, though. I have a 383 in my duster, but I put a 340 on mine. Its an original 340 car and the price was right.

I've often wondered this myself.

I wouldn't mind having a 318 4BBL hood call out made.
I've designed one in photoshop, but need to find a place willing to cut it out.

I got mine off of ebay and the guy can do any numbers you want. Just do a search on Duster and it should come up. Good luck.

Yea, looks like the one on E-bay has the 383 numbers for the 73, so I may have to call them to see if I can get them on a 71 stripe.
Thanks for the info

I think,if you contact "challengergary",who is a member here,he would make them for you.

I think,if you contact "challengergary",who is a member here,he would make them for you.

Sorry I missed this thread. I can make a set for you for $75.00 in the 71/72 Style with 383 call out - here is a proof for you. Is this what you are looking for? If so, PM or email me.

Gary

1971-72 duster 383 proof.jpg

Thanks Gary, that's what I'm looking for and at a VERY fair price. I just found some rust/bondo problems in my new project, I'm probably going to fix first. But I'll keep you in mind.
Thanks again.

Hey Gary I am thinking about doing a strip for my '77 aspen r/t. do you have anything? What about something like an aar cuda?

res1vw21 - send me a good full side picture of your car and Ill see what I can come up with. I've already developed an AAR style stripe for Dusters...

email pic to challengergary at hotmail.com

DUSTER AAR STYLE mockup c.jpg

-
Back