Not open for further replies.

rlcbit

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Contact seller
looking to buy 383 engine or just block. Date code 6-68 or 7-68 or 8-68 running or apart. With out heads or with . Thanks

Got a low compression 2 barrel complete one in MI. Will have to check the date code

message sent with some info on motor in our other conversation about G.T.

Thanks

Sill looking to buy . A good date code 7or 8 -68 . 383 engine

I guess the one with 8-30-68 I sent info on was not what you were looking for? Now that I have taken pics guess I will list it for sale if not interested.

I sent pics to the email you gave me the other day. Did you get the pics?

I will get you a couple tommorrow, sorry for a late reply as our internet and cable was down for a while. Greg

Just checked the two I pm'ed you about:
First one is 11/26/68 it's a short block,crank,rods,pistons,oil pan,cam cover,stock bore
Second one is 1/3/69 it's a block only .030 over
Both are HP blocks,have lite rust and would need a clean-up bore.

Thanks for Avery thing . I need one around 6-68 or 7-68 or 8-68
Thanks

Hi I got the pictures. I need the 383 for a 69 dart . Does it have the bolt holes in the front of the block. For the left mount. Thanks

Hi I got the pictures. I need the 383 for a 69 dart . Does it have the bolt holes in the front of the block. For the left mount. Thanks
No it does not have the holes for the motor mount but the bosses are there and could be drilled. I do believe that only the motors intended for the A-bodies were drilled so that would make your search harder and more expensive to fine an original block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back