3M Car Wrap on a classic Mopar?

-

Haffnez72Scamp

72 Scamp 340
Reaction score
Anyone tried this? My 72 needs paint and I thought about wrapping it, the body is 97% straight. Any thoughts?

not a bad option if you ask me..

I agree. I've thought about taking my trim off and having the car wrapped in satin black. Easily reversible if you get tired of the look. Let us know how much you get quoted?

I have a guy at work with a wrapped pickup looks great and couldn't tell it wasn't painted.

I have considered a partial wrap on mine once I get to the point of paint.

I have a unique thought about the "beak".

I have considered a partial wrap on mine once I get to the point of paint.

I have a unique thought about the "beak".
Sorry for Hijack but your pictorial on your exhaust install was great, thanks for the help....back to our regularly scheduled thread...

Im considering a partial wrap of my 66 Dart when its ready. That way I could paint the car all white and do the graphics thru a wrap. If at some time I wanted to go back I could just remove the wrap and its all white again. my concern is if its going to be a problem finding a vendor that has the dimensions to do the layout. Maybe I have to take the car to them? Still a lot to find out about wrapping.
Rod

Im considering a partial wrap of my 66 Dart when its ready. That way I could paint the car all white and do the graphics thru a wrap. If at some time I wanted to go back I could just remove the wrap and its all white again. my concern is if its going to be a problem finding a vendor that has the dimensions to do the layout. Maybe I have to take the car to them? Still a lot to find out about wrapping.
Rod

If someone is set up for it, they have a laser type instrument that maps out the car.

From that they create the wrap to precision.

glad to hear I am not the only one that has considered this. I'll let you know once I have received some quotes.

Cheers!

-
Back