-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparmanFl

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm posting for my husband , he's rebuilding another engine again! and is in search of a 4 BBL intake or a 2 BBL intake (stock) for a 87-92 Chrysler 5th Ave 318 Magnum.

A ‘92 Magnum engine?

It has vertical intake manifold attaching hardware?

I have a couple of good 318 4 barrel intake manifolds in the garage that I'm willing to sell for $125 each. I'm also in Central Florida. PM me if you want more information.

I have a couple of good 318 4 barrel intake manifolds in the garage that I'm willing to sell for $125 each. I'm also in Central Florida. PM me if you want more information.
Lets not jump until we know exactly what is needed.

I'm posting for my husband , he's rebuilding another engine again! and is in search of a 4 BBL intake or a 2 BBL intake (stock) for a 87-92 Chrysler 5th Ave 318 Magnum.
Magnum started in 92 and did not have a carburetor.

I read the post. 5th Ave did not ever get the magnum stock...second the magnum did not get introduced till 92...further the 5th Ave never had a throttle body injection and thus the manifold would have been a 2 bbl factory. the post is chocked full of misinformation and leaves one to wonder just what is being built, a later model magnum? A pre magnum 5.2 throttle body injected engine, or an original 318 carbureted roller cam from a 5th Ave. I personally feel that this OP needs to list a few more specific facts.

Sorry it has taken so long to reply , I'm not sure if I posted his request correctly but he did find one himself after I did. Thank you all for your help , I made his read all the replies to make sure he was getting the right part he needed. This is is baby so I know he has been searching far and wide for parts , I will post a pic of the final rebuild when he is finished. Thanks again

Sorry it has taken so long to reply , I'm not sure if I posted his request correctly but he did find one himself after I did. Thank you all for your help , I made his read all the replies to make sure he was getting the right part he needed. This is is baby so I know he has been searching far and wide for parts , I will post a pic of the final rebuild when he is finished. Thanks again
Looking forward to the day the engine build is complete and the car is up and running. Best of luck to you & your hubby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back