4-door from hell....

-

hemizach

Young Blood
Reaction score
WOW =P~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NM7nsGvInE&feature=youtube_gdata"]YouTube- 2000 Horsepower 4-Door Plymouth Valiant[/ame]

Jesus, that just makes me wish I had the money, time, knowledge........

wild car, this came up as a side video. this would be a fun grocery getter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gms9VSQAbAQ"]YouTube- Jimmie's blown 572 dart[/ame]

honestly i think its the other way around, theres not much left to that valiant to call it a valiant other than the body shape. dont get me wrong its a badass machine but you could put any body on that chasis and call it whatever the body is.

honestly i think its the other way around, theres not much left to that valiant to call it a valiant other than the body shape. dont get me wrong its a badass machine but you could put any body on that chasis and call it whatever the body is.

Pretty sure that dart is just a body at this point too... and at the end of the day, it's just another dart (flame me if you want). If you like the same cars (or bodies in this case) used over and over as race cars that's fine... but I like cars that are different, and stuff that people don't normally do.

Look how nice and straight he drive's that Plymouth =P~ a beautiful rendition for us Early Valiant A body owners :cheers: I think he is running 1.000 ft or is this a full 1/4 mile run ?
ether way that is one very nice thought out race car 8) Yep :cheers: I like it and will be enjoying that more door car video allot :cheers:

Look how nice and straight he drive's that Plymouth =P~ a beautiful rendition for us Early Valiant A body owners :cheers: I think he is running 1.000 ft or is this a full 1/4 mile run ?
ether way that is one very nice thought out race car 8) Yep :cheers: I like it and will be enjoying that more door car video allot :cheers:
I know there is at least one full run on there. It's definitely a fast one!

-
Back