-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Map63Vette

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a full set of windshield trim for a 4 door or 2 door post car. I'm not well versed in my 4 doors, so I don't know what all years they were made for the A bodies, but I would guess it's probably something like a 67-72 Dart/Valiant. The trim is in excellent shape, no bends or major scratches. I polished them up some for the pictures and they look great, just normal light scuffing from age that would probably buff out if you took the extra time. I cannot guarantee fit, but I have asked around and have been told several times that the 4 doors and 2 door post cars had the taller windshields that this trim seems to fit. The trim is about 1-1.5 inches longer than my 67 Dart hardtop windshield, so it seems to fit the bill. I'd like to get $200 + shipping for the full set. Shipping would be from 66049. I have a big plastic tube I think I could get all the pieces in easily to keep them safe while shipping. I would also consider driving to meet someone (for some gas money) if they want to pick it up and are reasonably close by. Let me know where you want to meet and I'll see what I can do.

NOTE: Not all of the trim in the picture is for sale, just the front windshield part. The pieces not included are the ones in the middle of the windshield trim (rear window lower pieces), and the trunk trim at the very front. Let me know if you want any more pictures and I'll see what I can do for you.

Attachments

• P1010552.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 259
  • P1010555.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 223
Fits any A-body windshield 67 through 76 except Duster, Demon, Dart Sport ( those have rounded corners ). To install this trim on 2 door coupe models, such as barracuda, approx 2 inches will be cut from the length of the A-pillar sticks. God luck with the sale.

$125 + shipping? Just picked up a project engine and would like to get rid of this stuff to give me some extra money to work with.

If it's from a 2 or 4 dr sedan it will fit 67-76 2 & 4dr sedan/post cars only, meaning only 67-9 valiant sedans,67-9 dart sedans & 70-6 dart & valiant 4 dr sedans

if they're still available at the end of the week I'll get em. just need some funds to arrive. -pauly

Correcting my earlier statement,
Exactly 1.5 inches removed from the A-pillar sticks is required to make it fit all no post models 67 through 76 excluding Duster/Demon/Dart Sport / and convertibels of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back