4 rally wheels and tires for small bolt pattern

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another idea for you csx452. I see that these comments are only on the members 4sale thread. Start a new thread of your own in "general discussion" and add a link to this thread. A member recently received a refund doing this!!

I wish you the best of luck.......That's a lot of dough :wack:

Does anyone know Jason Spinney? He lives in Old Town, Maine. Does anyone live near him? He cashed my check for $699 in the middle of June and will no longer return my calls or messages on here. He never sent me the wheels and tires that he sold me. It would be great if someone knows him or lives close enough to talk to him in person and find out what is going on with him. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Frank

Too bad he's not in or Close to Georgia. I'd be more than glad to run him down. He wouldn't know what to think when I beat on his door. Keep us posted. 700 bucks is worth a road trip. If Georgia's on your way I'll go with you.

Here's his facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000405806467&ref=search

This seems to be him, too. About 7/8 the way down, looks like he was arrested for driving on a suspended license.

http://www.maineville.com/detail/10...ntent_class=2&sub_type=weekly&town_id=&page=7

This seemsto be him. Bout halfway down. Seems he got some kinda scholarship.

http://milestones.mainetoday.com/graduations/school.html?school=boothbay.incl

I've done some skip tracing in the past as well as my wife. this was found just doing a general internet search, though.

Thanks for the responses and suggestions. I have now started a thread in General Discussions. Hopefully this issue can be resolved with Jason soon.
Frank

OK, so I've been looking back on older posts from Jason on his Facebook page. He brags about weekends at the beach. BBQs he had gone to. Cruising with his Swinger and beating the "sh*t" out of it and pissing people off. He brags about mowing his lawn at 6:30 in the AM and thus pissing off his neighbors. He talks about taking time off from work to get ready to go camping. He also has pics posted of the new Nissan Titan he bought for himself. He posted pics of his car at a car show where he had VIP parking. He got to park inside a building instead of out in the grass. This is all in the timeframe of my dealings with him. I'm really having my eyes opened about just who I've been trying to deal with. Hopefully no one else on here will get ripped off by him like I did. Unless he mans up and makes good on his deal with me, then everyone should avoid him like the plague.
Frank

I would show up at the police station in his town with all your documentation showing what happened. The cops may not actually be able to arrest him but a visit to his house by you and the local authorities may shake things loose.

I ordered my wheels off of E Bag and they were at my door in 5 days from Florida to North Carolina. Sorry to hear about this. it is NOT right that this type of thing happens on these forums. Most people out here are good stand up people.

Thanks for the responses and suggestions. I have now started a thread in General Discussions. Hopefully this issue can be resolved with Jason soon.
Frank

csx452/Frank, Great job w/ your new thread regarding this FABO member :tongue2:.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=109710

Jason, A deal is a deal......pay up or send the wheels and move on. The internet has made this world much smaller. You don't want to be looking over your shoulder for this do you? :clock:

I ordered my wheels off of E Bag and they were at my door in 5 days from Florida to North Carolina. Sorry to hear about this. it is NOT right that this type of thing happens on these forums. Most people out here are good stand up people.

I totally agree with you on this. I bought my Dart on this forum and the transaction went great. This forum is full of great people who are here to share their love of and knowledge of our cars and the hobby we all have in common.

Jason man up! wheels or money! he paid for the wheels. You will get a visit!

In most if not every U.S. State a theft in the amount of $700.00 is a felony, punishable by fines & possible imprisonment. By the antics described on his facebook he doesn't sound like a guy who would do to well in jail/prison.

Go to the FREE website - ZABA PEOPLE SEARCH - It revealed his full address & phone number. Then you can go to goggle satellite maps and zoom in on his property in case you plan a road trip to pick up the wheels/tires after you rectify the situation. Isn't the internet great...so much for privacy!

Good Luck,

Zookypr

I want to thank everyone who has responded with their concerns and their anger about what happened. I really do appreciate it. I also want to thank those who have offered wheels and tires to me. That's going above and beyond. The people on this site are awesome.
Now I also want to stress that those who have, shall we say, borderline threatened Jason need to stop. He knows he is in trouble. We need to give him a chance now to make good on my deal with him. He said he will. If he doesn't, I will take legal action. I want to keep this above board. I'm just as pissed as the rest of you, but I will bring charges against him if he doesn't make good on our deal. I want to do everything by the book. I'd hate to see anyone else get in trouble.
Thanks again for your support. I really do appreciate it. You guys are awesome.
Frank

In most if not every U.S. State a theft in the amount of $700.00 is a felony, punishable by fines & possible imprisonment. By the antics described on his facebook he doesn't sound like a guy who would do to well in jail/prison.

Go to the FREE website - ZABA PEOPLE SEARCH - It revealed his full address & phone number. Then you can go to goggle satellite maps and zoom in on his property in case you plan a road trip to pick up the wheels/tires after you rectify the situation. Isn't the internet great...so much for privacy!

Good Luck,

Zookypr

George Orwell. "1984". It's been a reality for a long time and it keeps getting worse. Sad but true.

Go after him. The more time you wait, the harder to get action.

Call the Attorney General in the state as well.

Just to put this into perspective. Jason gave the wheels and tires to another member from Maine. He had a friend who is going to Lake Ontario. I still have to drive there to get the wheels and tires and there are 2 trim rings missing. Jason said he would get those and also give me an 8 3/4 center section with 410 sure grip. The center section was supposed to make up for losing the shipping money and still having to find a way to pick up the wheels and tires myself. Then he dropped out of site again before giving those to the other Maine member.
So what are the plans now Jason? It's costing me and others money to get the wheels and tires and I'm still not getting what I paid for.

Jason said he would get those and also give me an 8 3/4 center section with 410 sure grip. The center section was supposed to make up for losing the shipping money and still having to find a way to pick up the wheels and tires myself.

I hate to say this but that exactly the same type of thing douchebag Mike Aviles offered to me when he stole money from me for some BB EDE heads. It was nothing but a ploy to placate me and stay quiet a little longer.

My response was I'm not interested in ANYTHING FREE, just send me what you owe me or the money back. Never another word.

I hope it's for real, but, just call me skeptical cause it's classic scammer rouse.

wheels are on there way to frank

Really?? I will believe it when I see it. No apology?? Hope you stick around long enough to get this cleared up. If you're gonna scam somebody why do it here?? Everyone on this forum is willing to help each other out whether in priceless advice or in good deals on parts. If you are gonna scam, do it on craigslist or fleabay, not where there are great people helping each other out. Im sure that the contact you and your Mommy have had with people regarding this scam is what has made you decide to(hopefully) cough up the merchandise. I can guarantee you that it wasnt to clear your conscience because it is pretty obvious that you dont have one. Time to grow up and lose the Spongebob smearpants!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back