4 speed floor hump for a-body

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD has them...Auto Metal Direct

rather not buy a brand new one since im going to have to slightly modify it anyways to fit the vertigate shifter im installing

bump!

I have a NOS one, but sounds like you are looking for a cheapie.

yea, id rather not hack up something valuable if i dont have to

something used preferably....and im always looking for a cheapie lol8)

I have a use one that is already notched for a vertigate shifter.
PM me

Still looking for one of these humps if anyone has one. Do not want a rusted out peice of scrap for 50-75 bucks...If anybody has some clean examples please message me here

thanks!

Have you priced the aftermarket? It might be worthwhile after all? Getting a good one cheap is near impossible now.

Im thinking you might be right...guys want 50-75 bucks for a hogged out or rusted hump when a new repop is like 115 i believe...I figure ill still look and if nothing comes up go new

I need one too but I will make my own. Tired of seeing used up overpriced junk. Rockauto parts has them for $127.

I need one too but I will make my own. Tired of seeing used up overpriced junk. Rockauto parts has them for $127.

do you have a template or dimensions you are going off of? I have thought of this myself, but i have no starting point in terms of rough sizing, plus i want to make sure in the end that the pre-molded carpet fits properly

I have one. I will post a pic in the morning. It would be reasonable. Shipping is scary from socal tho. Kevin

Kevin, I ship stuff to the border in New York all the time. Im actually going there quite soon, so send me a pic as soon as you can if possible of underneath and on top and the amount you are looking for. My email is [email protected]

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back