-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rustycraig2003

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a 4 speed tranny to fit my 65 dart,need bell housing ,clutch,fork,cover plate. Iam mounting to a 360.Also I have a Maine shipping address,,and I use paypal !! please supply pics thanks !!

Are you looking for the original type with ball and trunion front joint of a slip yoke like 66 and newer.

The ball and trunion bolts up with 4 bolts flange to flange. The slip yoke just slides in the trans and is splined.

Rusty, Hold your horses, Fat isnt offering you anything. Like 80% of the posts, incomplete info of what the poster is really doing or needing leads to all the clarification questions to You. By you not knowing the difference, it will lead to even more questions, for the total package, of just what are you trying to accomplish.

He is correct I was trying to clarify what type you want to help out. A little info given to you will help what you purchase in the end.

Here is what the '64 '65 transmissions with the ball and trunion output look like. Hope this helps

a833.jpg

ok ,thanks ,,I see the diferance now,,,i did some research last night and a friend told me about the kits you can buy to change over . thanks ,, its my first build,,and lots of mistakes but learned alot too,,

I have newer 9.5 clutch set up and bell housing, if thats what your doing. but will need special flywheel for it.

I have an A body 4spd I can get you the numbers and pictures tomorrow if you are still looking. Let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back