-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzydean

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
So i have decided to sell this 76 (hard to read the date) 400 that's been opened .060, cleaned and checked for cracks, balanced with the attached flex plate, new pistons rings and all bearings, one rod had to be replaced but all balanced, cam bearings are installed, milidon deep oil pan and pick up,mallory electric dist. 440 source alum closed chamber heads with big valves and all new valve related items. I believe they were shaved .010 to insure being flat. gasket ported and bowl blended. weiand dual quad tunnel ram that looks like it has never been ran with 2 carter AFB 500's that do need rebuilding but come with the kits. Also 2 new velocity stacks out of boxes for pics. Alum water pump housing, water pump, and some march pulleys. Moar Performance valve covers and a set of roller rockers not sure of the brand New cam and lifters that were for a different intake combo. A CAT harmonic balancer plus lots of little chrome hex bolts and other itemd. only thing missing is a fuel pump, exhaust-these are on to keep ports covered, and plug wires. Motor is just dummied together for show it still needs to be assembled. Selling so I can do more slant 6 builds. Asking $3000.Feel free to ask any questions. Located in Eastern Washington. Thanks for reading

DSC_0111.JPG

DSC_0112.JPG

DSC_0113.JPG

DSC_0117.JPG

DSC_0128.JPG

DSC_0120.JPG

DSC_0123.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back