-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BC408

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi I'm a nube from down under I'm trying to have a 408 stroker built in the US, the builder says he's on the list to get the comp cam he needs but can't get the one he needs due to covid and low staff numbers

Anyone know where I can get a comp cam for 10.5:1 450hp target

Edit

I think it's personal preference of the builder he's let me know he has it now so as soon as I can figure out how to delete the post,,,

Hi I'm a nube from down under I'm trying to have a 408 stroker built in the US, the builder says he's on the list to get the comp cam he needs but can't get the one he needs due to covid and low staff numbers

Anyone know where I can get a comp cam for 10.5:1 450hp target

Edit

You need to list specific Comp Cam part number he is wants to run (on waiting list for).

Otherwise we are just trying to be mind readers.

That said, friends building motors of late have had horrible luck with Comp cams products quality. 2 cams in a row same part number about a year ago and a timing chain with advance slots that were not machined correctly a few days ago.

You need to list specific Comp Cam part number he is wants to run (on waiting list for).

That said, friends building motors of late have had horrible luck with Comp cams products quality. 2 cams in a row same part number about a year ago and a timing chain with advance slots that were not machined correctly a few days ago.

Ok

Welcome to the forum. I can only imagine how expensive it would be to build a classic muscle car in NZ.

We also had problems with comp. lifters

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back