Intake Port Size ............. .85" Width x 1.87" Tall
Intake Port Volume ......... 122 CC

Exhaust Valve ................ 1.50"
Exhaust Port Size ............ 1.14" Width x 1.59" Tall
Exhaust Port Volume ....... 55 CC

* Heart-Shaped Combustion Chamber
* Narrow Intake Ports
* Induction Hardened Exhaust Seats
* Designed for 'Fast Burn' Engines, to provide for improved 'Low-End' Volumetric Efficiency
* A functional low-to-mid Performance-Level Cylinder Head

Milling Requirements {.0065" = 1 CC}

thanks Paul, exactly what i needed, now time to get them heads ready!

Doug

Any comparisons to other 318 heads? I don't have charts handy with chamber sizes, valve sizes, and the like.

T~M~M,

I have those specs posted on the Small Block Cylinder Head spec thread. I'll bring it up.

Thanks, I thought you had published those facts. Well done! I will bookmark that thread.

Love this place been hunting this information ,just bought a set of these heads of a guy that been redone thorough a machine shop done ported and polished with bigger valves and new springs got them for 400

Love this place been hunting this information ,just bought a set of these heads of a guy that been redone thorough a machine shop done ported and polished with bigger valves and new springs got them for 400
That's a good buy!

I had to meet a man in cookville to get them but I think they will be worth the trip going to install them on a 360 slightly built,can't wait

I had a 1991 TBI truck with heads like you described above but were not "302" casting. I don't remember what the number was now. I'm sure the 88-91 TBI motors all had these closed heart shaped chamber heads.... what other numbers were produced??

I had a 1991 TBI truck with heads like you described above but were not "302" casting. I don't remember what the number was now. I'm sure the 88-91 TBI motors all had these closed heart shaped chamber heads.... what other numbers were produced??

Same as #302

Indy Cylinder HEAD has brand new bare#714 castings which are the same as the #302 casting on sale for $300 a pair.

I have a bare 360 heads I'll give some one if the want them ,I guess I did get a pretty good deal on my heads they had new valves and guides and seats and new springs .already ported and polished

-
Back