-
Status
Not open for further replies.

44ODart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Montys machine Built 69 440 5000 easy miles complete Carb to oil pan , rebuilt 727, A- body 8 3/4 with 390,s ,Mad dog long tube headers brand new , new schumacher motor mounts almost everything you need for the conversion. Want to sell as a package $4000.00
440 alone costs more than that located in Beverly Massachusetts

Montys machine Built 69 440 5000 easy miles complete Carb to oil pan , rebuilt 727, A- body 8 3/4 with 390,s ,Mad dog long tube headers brand new , new schumacher motor mounts almost everything you need for the conversion. Want to sell as a package $4000.00
440 alone costs more than that located in Beverly Massachusetts

I` d be interested in the headers if their 2" or bigger.
if you don`t piece them out , I`d like to know about them and what they cost now, if you don`t mind. I` m going to have to buy some, don`t quite have the $ for new ones @ the moment. if you`d rather not post this info,(for selling reasons) you could p m me.
thanks,bob

Hello I don't know if there is anything you can do now, but you seem to have posted in the wanted section. Maybe a mod could move it for you? Seems like a fun package by the way.good luck with your sale

If I get a bite on the motor we can all work out a deal ... I just dont want to sell stuff and then have to go out and buy them again. This is a nice motor everything done right ? Holly 850 double pumper Edelbrock manifold Msd distributor high torque starter high volume oil pump , Heavy duty valve springs, Im not sure about the cam , or pistons but I believe it was done 30 over. Motor was in my uncles Pro street that he drove for two summers to car shows and swap meets. the motor twisted a drive shaft and ripped the spring mount through the floor ,this is a healthy 440.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back