440 Dart GTS in Hemmings Muscle Machines

-

1967DartGT

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the article in the July issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines on the M-code 440 Dart GTS? Nice Pictures and write-up but I was kinda insulted by the comment listed in the Pros/Cons box ... it listed one of the Cons as "Still looks like a Dart" ... wtf?

Who wrote the article? There seem to be Chevy morons writing for every car magazine that think any car other than a Camaro is ugly. No accounting for taste.

Has anyone seen the article in the July issue of Hemmings Muscle Machines on the M-code 440 Dart GTS? Nice Pictures and write-up but I was kinda insulted by the comment listed in the Pros/Cons box ... it listed one of the Cons as "Still looks like a Dart" ... wtf?

Scanned through the article at the newstand. We gave that car got Best of Show Stock at Spring Fling.

If you are going to do Pro and Cons you have to have some Cons. I'm sure any cons listed there are bound to upset someone. The Darts were designed to be compact 2 and 4 door wide appealling cars just like all the other manufactures made. But putting a 440 cubic inch motor in a car that shared the looks with very common /6 four door cars on the road them is what made them such awesome sleepers. That Con turns inself into a Pro.

-
Back