-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am building a 77 440 RB motor and the oil pan I have is pretty beat up, dented, and the gasket surface is uneven. Not looking for anything fancy, but if the price is right, fancy is not a bad way to go. I'd also like a nice aluminum dual plane intake as well. Anybody got anything cheap and good? Good and cheap?

If his does not work out for you I have one with windage tray B-RB, let me know . off E body

You should probably clarify that you need a truck pan. They are different than car pans. Oh, and also get the dipstick and tube for the truck pan, dipstick.

I could set you up with a new never used truck pan and a ch4b edelbrock
manifold. I will dig them out and post a picture and price.

I can go 250.00 shipped for the new pan, pickup tube, dip stick and intake without the
carb and air cleaner.
450.00 shipped and I will clean up the carb and put in a fresh kit.
Wingnut to manifold bolts as shown in pictures. It is a 700 Holley doulble pump with
manual choke.
That's as low as I can go on this set, someone may be able to get you going cheaper.
These parts haven't been used for a few years but run great when last used. That's why the new kit in carb. Been sitting on shelf.

Attachments

• IMG_20140930_233954_371.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20140930_233923_898.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 126
I have several 440 intakes. Both cast iron and aluminum original equipment intakes. One 1972 cast iron with a matching Holley carb, one Police interceptor, and other various cast intakes. I also have one aluminum, vintage edelbrock performer. It was made before they started calling it a performer. Last but not least, I have a Weiand Six Pack with a trio of Stromberg WW carbs (Strombergs were factory stock on 65 and older max wedge cars). Any of these intakes would work for you. All you need to do is decide which one you want. Pm me for details. Thanks

A wonderful member, Dubob, has set me up with the oil pan. I am looking for an intake still. I don't know enough about the CH4B. I am going to end up with a fairly stock lower end, a decent cam and lifters, lightly ported heads, and intake, carb and headers. I don't intend on a blazing fast truck, but want a good power range, thus the dual plane. Will the CH4B work well with this set up? Anyone have a Performer or something else that will work?

The CH4B has almost the same profile as a stock manifold with slightly larger runners.

I have a performer, as well as many others (see previous E-mail). I also have a CH4B. please Pm for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back