-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba C

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Runs and drives great. Has been converted to 12v. Has 216, 6cyl and tall stick 3-speed tranny. Needs paint but is solid.Asking $5,800. Located in Lumpkin GA. All lights, dash and etc work!!

46 Chevy pick up 002.jpg

46 Chevy pick up 006.jpg

46 Chevy pick up 003.jpg

46 Chevy pick up 001.jpg

Man, that old pickup is in great shape! Even has a decent tailgate. Those are usually beat to snot or competely missing. That would sure be an easy restoration or probably even a winner in a survivor class.

Man, that old pickup is in great shape! Even has a decent tailgate. Those are usually beat to snot or competely missing. That would sure be an easy restoration or probably even a winner in a survivor class.

The price has been lowered to $4,000.

Thanks, Bubba

My wife says if you deliver it she will buy it........13801.......will need to see more pics...under neath......the box.....has it been on the road....shifts good, stops....I under stand its a 46

I have been in contact with bubba c on this truck a few times.... and have showed the wife pics of this truck allot ....The wife wants one of these trucks real bad, but she says no...not right now...It;s priced right for sure and you can't find these trucks in NY that even run..I give her the green light to buy it... but she says no...sorry...

I have been in contact with bubba c on this truck a few times.... and have showed the wife pics of this truck allot ....The wife wants one of these trucks real bad, but she says no...not right now...It;s priced right for sure and you can't find these trucks in NY that even run..I give her the green light to buy it... but she says no...sorry...

Somebodys gonna get a deal on this for sure....

I love this truck.... just too far from me at the moment and slightly out of my $$$ range... great truck!!

is dat a Plymouth or a Dodge truck and is dat a slant six and is dis this da Chevy forum here at FABO

I knew you guys loved chevys :)

Can I show ya my LT1 engine and six speed I have for my 64 Signet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back