-

FEATHERDUSTER76

The Feather Duster is Mopar's Light Weight
Reaction score
I hope You all get a kick out of this . I have a new phone with voice look up I said to the mic on it For a body's only it's doing it beeps and shows 48 bodies and know load site though

Back when I got my first phone you could text from i text my son a question. He text me back IDK, puzzled I text back, what does that mean. He texts I don’t know. I text what do you mean you don’t know you texted it to me. Been a running joke on me since

Back when I got my first phone you could text from i text my son a question. He text me back IDK, puzzled I text back, what does that mean. He texts I don’t know. I text what do you mean you don’t know you texted it to me. Been a running joke on me since
:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::usflag::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thats funny .But while We are on the subject of Wabbits ahh I mean Rabbits does anyone know how nto say Richard and Robert had a Rabbit without using The Letter R ?:elmer::mob:

Who's on first? I don't know. THIRD BASE!
( actually, Taxi's "slow down" sketch might be closer, lol).

Who's on first? I don't know. THIRD BASE!
( actually, Taxi's "slow down" sketch might be closer, lol).
That slow down sketch was a riot and had tears running down my cheeks. Loved that show and Iggy stole the show.
Of course Elaine and her hooters weren't bad either

-
Back