499 Demon

-
Well it has been a long time since I had posted anything. I've have been very busy, but I'm here to tell you guys and gals that it has finally started up and it runs.
Man that engine has a killer exhaust note. But it will be a while until I can drive it. Still has a lot to get finished before it can run on the street.
I'll post some more photos in the near future. ..................Ted

View attachment 1715820146
Saw this one person last night amazing car's Ted has. Only 3 blocks from my house who knew. Well hopefully I have someone to bounce my dumb ideas off of before I waste money and spend more anyways!

Saw this one person last night amazing car's Ted has. Only 3 blocks from my house who knew. Well hopefully I have someone to bounce my dumb ideas off of before I waste money and spend more anyways!
He is a smart guy. He’s also a good fella. Ask him about me and his old buddy Louie. LMAO! Small world after all.

Well it has been a bunch of years working on this car and finally it runs and drives. It has been up and downs for both of us, but it came around. It really still needs a lot of work on it but it runs and it is now licensed to drive it on the street.
I'll attach some photo's in the near future.
Oh yes one more thing, I had to change my name here that another thing for a later post. So now it DEMON499.
Ted

-
Back