4spd Console - WIW (my first)

-

49T&C

Reaction score
I've got a nice 67'-68 A-body 4 speed console. Comes with the correct NOS shift boot. A couple of small dings and light pitting in the chrome. Frame in good shape, but no cardboard surround. Ash tray, but no lighter. I know these things are hard to find, but I don't want to ask too much. Please give me a realistic price range.

Thanks,
49T&C

Mods,
Please delete this post. I thought someone here would know. sorry!

thanks,
49T&C

Lots of guys on here will try to lowball you. I received several PM's from members when I sold mine. I found a sincere member who I was happy to sell mine to for 75.00 bucks, but I could have easily got 2 hundred, or more. It's what you are happy to take, and what someone will pay. To me, if a guy can use my spare parts, he's getting them cheap, if he just wants to flip it, then he can go to hell. It's tough to find cheap parts, and we need to help each other. Our cars cost just as much as those E-bod's or B-bods to restore.

Thanks for the replys - especially MtNemo... I don't try to get rich of every part I sell, but I don't want to give things away either. All I was looking here for was a little honesty as to its value.

I was at Garlits place on Sat and was going to compare prices - big mistake. Lots of overpriced stuff - only because it is a captive (MOPAR) audiance. I did see a couple of deals though. Anyone else have any luck at Big Daddy's?

49T&C

-
Back