Status
Not open for further replies.

ChazRam

1964 Valiant V200
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I have these brushed stainless trim rings taken off my Swinger in favor of chrome rings. These are pictures (all four) as they were on the car. Each picture is of a each wheel. There is no curb rash or dents and only some slight scratches on the inside of the rings here and there from being stacked without protection. These light scratches can barely be seem and some light sanding with some finish wet sandpaper can get these out. The rings fit the wheels very tight and are a bit of a pain to put on so they will not pop off. they rest about 1/4 inch off the face of the wheel leaving room for wheel weights and fit all the way down to the base as they should. The fifth ring is not pictured but is in the same condition as the four others with the exception of this ring being a spare tire ring and the tabs not pressing as tight on the rim as the others. Can be tweaked to fit as tight as you want easily. Look good at the pictures and if you can zoom in you will see they are nice. There is nothing wrong with them and I only took them off in favor of chrome rings otherwise they would still be on my car. Price is $125.00 plus the ride from Illinois 60188. They are all packed good and ready to go. PM me or respond via the thread. Thanks for you interest.
Chas.
(fifth picture is one of the wheels wth the chrome ring on to see the difference)

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 460
  • 002.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 458
  • 003.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 442
  • 004.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 435
  • 007.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 433
Status