-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTK_line

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm wanting to eliminate the computerized stuff on my engine. Starting with the distributor so I thought I would see what's out there. I know I'm only supposed to list one item but also wanting a small carb and aluminum intake 2 or 4 barrel for same 318. So maybe someone has all three and I get lucky and can save on shipping. Every penny counts on a budget. Thanks for looking. PM me.

I'm wanting to eliminate the computerized stuff on my engine. Starting with the distributor so I thought I would see what's out there. I know I'm only supposed to list one item but also wanting a small carb and aluminum intake 2 or 4 barrel for same 318. So maybe someone has all three and I get lucky and can save on shipping. Every penny counts on a budget. Thanks for looking. PM me.

Have you tried contacting member @halifaxhops ???

He has a sun distributor machine and rebuilds them for people... I've seen posts praising his work, he does a good job...

Ready to run as in stock OEM distributors? Or MSD like unit?

Go to Pace Performance and look up there inexpensive ready to run line of distributor

I am sure I have a points dist that would work the rest not at all. If you want a one wire seems like the petronix is the way to go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back