5.5 x 14" 1968 Steel Wheels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to everybody,

Since yesterday I got three of four correct dated wheels.

I want to thank:

Mr. MOBodyman (Dallas)
Mr. moparbob71.2 (Bob)
Mr. BB-Dave (Dave)
Mr. fishy68
Mr. physixx (Ken)
Mr. woody30
Mr. Furiousvip
Mr. bb66cuda
Mr. 2manymopars
Mr. 68383GTS (Cindy)

If I forgot someone, I want to give you me deepest apoligise.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU, helping me up, to find the steel wheels

:thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft::thumleft:

I only need one. So if someone has at least one (June 1st, 1967 - June 16th, 1968) I'll take it. If someone want's to sale a set and not only one wheel, I will take four. No problem;)

Thank you:cheers:

Kind regards

Roby:colors:

Roby

Good Morning to everybody:cheers:

I am still looking for one 1967/1968 steel wheel. If someone can help me out, I really would appreciate. If someone has more than one, because he/she doesn't want to sell only one, it doesn't matter to me.

Thank you for your help

Roby:thumblef:

Hello again,

I know that you get crazy about me and the steel wheel and I am so sorry for that. I'm still looking for one wheel 1967/1968. Only one wheel. Someone has to got one around. Price? I don't care.

Please help me:prayer:

Thanx
Roby

Hello,

I am still looking for one steel wheel. I offer more than 100 Dollars for just one wheel. Doesn't matter if the wheel has a lot of rust.

Thank you

Roby

Good morning,

It took me more than a half year, but finally I got my fourth and last correct wheel.:cheers:

Roby

Roby I'll look for you I should have 4 maybe 8 I know I have 12 but 4 are at least police 15x7 Lbp rims so Ill look for you. the bad news if I only have 4 they will sell as a set any extra I'll sell individually. good news if you buy the set I 'll give you a break on the price

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back