5.7 hemi hotrod harness

-

Shadow9198

Reaction score
I don't know if i'm allowed to sell things here but if not let me know. i have a 5.7 hemi hotrod wiring harness that i bought from hotwire auto. it worked great when i used it but now i am going a different path and wont be needing it. the harness is meant to control the engine and trans mission and only plugs into the stock ECU. this harness will also work on the 6.1 according to hotwire but will not work on the 6.4 (im assuming different plug styles). if you run a manual trans you would have to force a ground on the transmission relay and it would work fine. the only things i changed on this harness were the starter solenoid plug (i wonder if mine was not stock or something) some wire lengths for the ones you have to wire yourself (ignition, starter, etc...) and i replaced the oil pressure sender plug as the red safety clip broke off. everything still has labels and i still have the instruction book lying around to send with it. im asking 1400$ CAN for it as i paid around 2000$ CAN to get it to my doorstep.
HemiHotRod.jpg

Hmm it's a good deal for guys in Canada already. May I ask what your moving onto? I was hoping to have a harness made and use HPTuners to tune. The company I was working with decided not to make mopar harnesses now after a year of R&D.

here does this harness put the PCM?

Thanks

The harness goes through a hole that i cut in the firewall behind the pass side head. It puts the pcm around the steering wheel ish area so it gives good enough length of wire to move around. I am going with an aftermarket ecu and such since i have decided to go with a boosted engine and i can get out of the limits of a stock ecu. Im just going to make my own harness now since i couldnt bring myself to cut this one apart.

I guess the canadian dollar exchange rate has changed or something since 1400 CAN is about 1085 ish USD and thats the price of the harness new. I will drop this price to 1100 CAN which is about 855.50 USD

-
Back