5.7 Oil Pan recommendations

-

Reaction score
2007 Gen 3 going in a 68 Dart. Getting ready to purchase a oil pan. What recommendations do you guys have?

Thanks
Mike

2007 Gen 3 going in a 68 Dart. Getting ready to purchase a oil pan. What recommendations do you guys have?

Thanks
Mike
There are lots of options out there now. Holley seems to have the nicest one given it is cast aluminum like the factory pans.

For the money, the Holley package looks nice. I have not had one in my hands. I have used the Milodon pan and tube with no issues. Just make sure you get the appropriate tube for the correct year of engine used. Some say you have to use the Milodon tray and gaskets to avoid leaking. I use that pan with the factory tray/gasket with great success.

I did my swap (5.7 into a 70 Cuda) back in 2009 when there wasn't a lot of stuff available for the swap. I used a Charlie's oil pan and have never had any problems with it. They are made to order so you would have to call them but the pans are beautifully made.

Oil Pans

I'm currently doing this swap & used the holley pan. Came with everything including pickup. Nice quality

I used the aluminum car oil pan and modified it to work with the 545RFE transmission and put it in my 70 Duster.

-
Back