5.9l 360 magnum heads

-
I believe they come with the aluminum version of the Magnum heads made by Mopar Performance that very few people tend to buy for some reason... I don't know the details

there should be a casting number on the head...might need to take valve cover off....as said. Most do not like the MP aluminum magnum head....the eddy magnum head is a better piece,,,,,,

I believe they come with the aluminum version of the Magnum heads made by Mopar Performance that very few people tend to buy for some reason... I don't know the details

If it is that aluminum Magnum head, it is a mild upgrade over the stock head. I have seen some ported versions that have been done that didn't port out as well as the owners/porters hoped they would. That as well as cost of the head doesn't make it to great on the bang for the buck vs. an Edelbrock head.

IMO, MoPars last run of offerings fell short vs. the asking price. There is nothing wrong with the heads. Just to expensive vs. the competition with a lower performance ceiling. The best offering is the super comando. But @ $1,000 a bare head.......

-
Back