5 months and no money

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ook , I do not know what has happened , maybe I have sent it to the wrong address, I order a lot of stuff from this site with no problems. The last thing i want to do is make enemies, I do not want any troubles here and $25 is not much money for me to sqabble about. resnd me your adress and i will resend or if you wish , i will send you back the petty stuff. you are the only person i have ahd problems with and i want to make it right. I am sorry- clyde

Does he think he's sending PMs? Is the board software AFU? This makes no sense at all.

I think he's tryin to throw somebody under the bus but with no explanation it's friggen stupid.

could have explained it in your first post, makes you look a little:tard: if your really worried about $5 I'm sure you could put up a thread begging members for $5, or a hate thread saying that shafer is an idiot because he stiffed you $5 :wack:

Ok so lets not all jump on the band wagon and pummel someone until we know exactly whats going on from both sides. These threads always get carried away.

the original poster made his point.

Lets see what happens without a riot.

-RPM

Man, Thats weird. Im new here but i have delt with him...well once. I got parts from him and all is well. I have no idea what this is all about..regarding him..Not paying you. $5.00...Thats a bit sad.Shafer...I have no hard feelings to you but this is sounding a bit rediculous...I have sent many things out to members for shipping only. I have never had one problemm. Hell its free stuff. Just pay shipping........:banghead: sorry to hear this 71DartSwinger. I guess sometimes it dont pay to be the good guy, But remember..................You did a great thing:cheers:

No back in july i sent a PM to shafer about Richard Petty items i had and was sending to him and all i asked for was the shipping cost 5.00 and if he wanted to pay anything above that it was up to him. he has said three times that the money is in the mail and I GIVE UP ON SEEING ANYTHING FROM HIM just passing on the only bad experience i have had on here.

You are the one being a "dick" about this. You came on here and posted a bunch of disconnected BS that makes no grammatical sense, is out of any context, and with no explanation.

If you want to "raise a concern" about someone, at least sit down and write a brief timeline in outline form so that SOMEBODY can follow the events.

So far, this isn't even one side of the story.

I think that maybe the method of going about it is a little unconventional, but at the same time, history has shown that when someone simply makes a post about a bad transaction, everyone wants proof, proof, proof. In this case 71 put the proof up first. Unorthodox, sure.. but his point is his point.

I understand his feelings, as I recently spent a chunk of change to provide something for free to a member here, and never even got a thanks. And this from a member who is posting more in a month than I have in a year. Sometimes appearances are deceiving.

Grant

I have no problem understanding this thread
and I hope the money order IS in the mail
(or soon will be):ncool::ncool::ncool::ncool:

Hay yall. We got ASKED real nice by a moderator to cool it until the dust settles. Can we abide? Thanks.

Ok so lets not all jump on the band wagon and pummel someone until we know exactly whats going on from both sides. These threads always get carried away.

the original poster made his point.

Lets see what happens without a riot.

-RPM

That sux and thanks for the heads up..contact Obama he'll take care of it, doesnt seem too busy doing anything else ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back