5 Random Things About Yourself

-
ok im goin again

5. i run hot and cold one day i want to sell my car the next day i love it and cant wait till its done??

Well..... I was the exact same way.....and still am... 22 years and it still sits in my garage.

good luck.

-RPM

1. When putting more than one envelope in the mail box, they have to be in order with the biggest on the bottom, smallest on the top.
2. I dislike coaches who complain about officiating.
3. In the past month I've been zapped by a difbrulator and wrecked my motorcycle.
4. I think people who root for the University of Michigan sports teams who never attended are annoying.
5. People who speed up in passing zones and then slow back down should lose their licenses.

1. My real name is Marc

2. I used to street race, alot. I have recently quit though and am now a member of LIDRA trying to get a track on long island (i never lost a race)

3. My fiancee has more money than i do and likes to show off by spoiling me (i dont complain about it much)

4. The scamp on my icon thingy is not mine but what i would like mine to be on par with one day.

5. I have lived in both Singapore and Hong Kong

1) I'm in Woodshop class right now at school looking for Flying V guitar plans because I'm going to build one and one here right now too

2) I build model cars

3) My Charger is sitting in our garage buried in stuff beside a Mustang

4) The sun is going in my eyes right now

5) I'm wearing an 80's Metallica tour t-shirt

:D

1. I have to have all the bills in my wallet arrannged smallest to largest and facing the same way ;)
2. Some of the most fun I can have is working with my compact tractor doing anything.
3. Many forms of music or songs will bring me almost to tears.
4. I talk to my plants and my dogs. The dogs sometimes talk back.
5. I like burning incense and scented candles.

bonus 6 - Holy **** I think I just figured out I'm gay....

1. I played hockey from the age of 5 until I was 45.
2.I got kicked out of school in grade 12 and out of the house shortly there afterward.
3. I lost my left arm in a motorcycle accident in 1983.
4.I do not know how to tear down and rebuild a motor(working on rectifying that)
5. I play golf 2 or 3 times a week and carry a 13 handicap.
(PS. Just wondering, any other gimps on the board?)

1. I lost my brother when I was 13 , it was 2 weeks after he graduated from H.S. and he was in a 1970 Challenger R/T.

2. I hated school until 11th grade went to vocational school for machining and loved it my grades went from C's to straight A's.

3. I married the best woman in the world at 20 years old. 29 years , 2 daughters , and 1 granddaughter later and she is still the best.

4. I started a small machine shop in 1990 thinking it would stay small , we now have about 50 employees.

5. I would love to just get out of business and just work for someone else again , too many headaches.

-
Back