5 Stolen Buick Grand Nationals

-

jefflock

69 Dart 408 10.08 best pass so far
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
5 Buick Grand National cars were stolen along with their tow rigs from hotel parking lots while attending their national event at Bowling Green Kentucky. Authorities stated most likely the thieves are professionals. If anyone sees one on a trailer have your local authorities check them out. I know if someone stole our cars we would be mad as hell and wanting some blood. Keep an eye out to help our fellow car guys.

Should have said, "ran great when I peeled out of the hotel parking lot! Bring gas can because its out and I cant find the gas cap key, and bring a screw driver too so you can start it.."

Thats terrible, I think Ill chain mine to a light post when I take it to the next Mopar show...Seriously, next time you go to a remote show, get with your fellow hotel guests with show cars and park them all bumper to bumper, just try not to be the end car...

Should have said, "ran great when I peeled out of the hotel parking lot! Bring gas can because its out and I cant find the gas cap key, and bring a screw driver too so you can start it.."

Thats terrible, I think Ill chain mine to a light post when I take it to the next Mopar show...Seriously, next time you go to a remote show, get with your fellow hotel guests with show cars and park them all bumper to bumper, just try not to be the end car...
It mite turn into a fight .. u mite have to flip a coin to see whos on the end lol

sounds like some heist from the fast and the furious or something.
That what i was thinking :hello2:

glad nobody wants to part out "coffee getters"....

I say "bait em"....but some would call that entrappment....
oh...some ballbat justice would be in order...just to detain them that is

hope they nail em' ...I'll be keeping an eye out

Keep an eye out on the coastal states. Sometimes they steal cars and them ship them out of the country so it's harder to catch them.

They'll probably just part the cars out, they'll make the most that way and harder to track (back to the original car). So very sad.

They were seen going north on one of the highways. Maybe to a port in Michigan, Great Lakes? Indian Reservation? Seems a lot of cars are ending up on the reservations.

They were seen going north on one of the highways. Maybe to a port in Michigan, Great Lakes? Indian Reservation? Seems a lot of cars are ending up on the reservations.

Time to put an end of that reservation stuff?

Happened less than 20 miles from me. Hard to believe they could get away with it, seems there's always somebody hanging around outside the hotels in BG when there's an event going on. Hope they catch the thieves and find the cars, that's awful!

Sucks those turbo GNs rank up there with the A12s in cool factor and flat out haul ***.

Wounder if a bunch of nice GN parts will be showing up on Ebay in a few weeks?

Yeah the big money is to ship them overseas to the cheap oil countries, those guys love our gas hogs and they can fill up for just a few bucks

-
Back