50's Car Show Game - See How you Do!

-
Ya, I think the only way someone gets 100% is if they were car nuts at the time these were on the road. It made me feel pretty old too as my relatives actually drove some of the less common cars like Desotos, Studes and Packards. The neighbor had a Henry J and my friends parents drove the Olds and Buicks. The rest were pretty much everywhere back in the day.........but that day was longer ago than I care to fess up to!

OK, I am a car nut. Even my grandma told me if they could open my head up and look inside they would find a car. I was at all the little junk yards (advantage of being raised in a small town and knowing everyone) from about 10 years old looking at the cars and that is where I saw some weird ones.

100% BayBee, and I wasn't born 'till '68!!!

That was fun ! Thanks for sharing the link ; I've signed-up with my email address .

Some of them were obvious ; some were dead give-aways ; and some were "WTF ?" difficult .

I got 79% . I totally blew chunks on a couple , by not paying attention .

The one where I *almost* blew it was on the hood emblems ; 2 were so close , but I nailed it !

85% had a hard time with the chrysler/desoto/dodge/plymouth questions for some reason. was only sure of the savoy only because i wanted to buy one.

96% Everything except the '52 vs '54 Mercs, and I wasn't born until '69

I`m 39. my score
You got 4 out of 4. Average is 3.6 out of 4 (1691682 players).

You got 96% (46 right out of 48). The average score is 73%

Thanks for playing! If you, your club, or a friend is hosting a car show, swapmeet, race, or any other car-related event, please check out the event calendar here and read the introduction at the bottom.

ok for 43 i guess i did ok as most of these i like but my results are what they are .
You got 56% (27 right out of 48). The average score is 73%

-
Back