50th wedding anniversary

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
Today my folks celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary! The gang's all here for the party we'll have tomorrow. My oldest sister and her family are up from TN, my brother, my older sister, our extended family.

Here's to Mom and Pop!

May God grant them many more years. It's funny how fast life goes. I've been with my wife 17 years now. It seems like a blink.

My parent's did not make it to 7 years :clock:,
Have a great time with them Robert :cheers:
50 years :-D is that there golden aniversery? I will have to look that up
I wonder if your sister will bring some moon shine with them JJ :toothy10:
Give them a big congratulations from us here in Arkansas bud :cheers:

You can say a couple of things about your mom and dad, Robert. One, they must be a good judge of character as their marriage has lasted a long time and second, they must have been good for each other. From what i've read, they raised a pretty good kid too.
Tell em Congratulation for me Robert. You guys are blessed.
Small Block

Thanks, guys! Mom and Pop are getting a kick out of the fact they have so many well wishers from all over the place and want to thank you all for the support and blessings.

Wishing your folks a happy 50th from the Great White North!!:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

I'll be toasting them later today. :drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Wylde1.

Congratulations to your parents on the milestone anniversary! If you're any indication, I know your folks have to be top notch -- they raised a wonderful son. Enjoy the party / family reunion!

Wishing your folks a happy 50th from the Great White North!!:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

Wylde1.
Let me know when later is here and I will post a toast :-D

Congratulation to your parents Robert.

My mom and dad had their 62nd wedding anniversary last September. Isn't it great to see some folks that actually stay together that long? :)

Congratulations to your parents on the milestone anniversary! If you're any indication, I know your folks have to be top notch -- they raised a wonderful son. Enjoy the party / family reunion!

My oldest sister said on behalf on my brother she says thank you! :toothy10:

Congrats from Seattle as well! My wife and I are half way to 50 this year. Her folks just hit their 50th last year and mine are at 47 this year.

A special CONGRATULATIONS to them and a big blessing to you and your family for being there for them. Have a wonderful and fun time, that is a very special milestone for them. :-D

Wow! That's gold! Congratulations to your folks Robert.looks like you did a good job bringing them up.:-D Middle of the day but...:drinkers:

May God grant them many more years. It's funny how fast life goes. I've been with my wife 17 years now. It seems like a blink.
My wife and I need 42 more years to reach this milestone. But I know what you mean. Eight years has flown by so quick I have hard time believing it.

congratulations to your mom and dad!!! Wish them many more years together.

Thanks, fl! They really appreciate the well wishes!

Tell your folks Congrats.

Will do, dusted!

Congrats from Seattle as well! My wife and I are half way to 50 this year. Her folks just hit their 50th last year and mine are at 47 this year.

Congrats to your wife's folks, too! Definately a once in a lifetime event.

A special CONGRATULATIONS to them and a big blessing to you and your family for being there for them. Have a wonderful and fun time, that is a very special milestone for them. :-D

Our family as a whole doesn't get together very often. All but three of the grandkids are here (my oldest sister's two and mine. But I know mine is watching and smiling!) and both great grandbabies are here.

Robert,all the best to Pops and Mom. Life sure does go by fast. Happy 50th.

Thanks, Buck!

Congrats to your mom and pop Robert. 50 years is quite the milestone.

Have some cake for me.=P~

Noel, just for you I'll even down an extra shot of whiskey Pop's been holding on to for the past 20 years for a special occasion. Now that's saying something, Buddy, considering I don't drink! :-D

My parent's did not make it to 7 years :clock:,
Have a great time with them Robert :cheers:
50 years :-D is that there golden aniversery? I will have to look that up
I wonder if your sister will bring some moon shine with them JJ :toothy10:
Give them a big congratulations from us here in Arkansas bud :cheers:

No moonshine, Mike. Bro-in-law says he doesn't have a source for it. Besides, it would probably come up short in comparison to what Pop used to make. :-D

You can say a couple of things about your mom and dad, Robert. One, they must be a good judge of character as their marriage has lasted a long time and second, they must have been good for each other. From what i've read, they raised a pretty good kid too.
Tell em Congratulation for me Robert. You guys are blessed.
Small Block

Thanks, Bill. They have been good for each other, that's for sure. I remember all the years Pop drove truck. He never went out the door without giving Momma a kiss and telling her he loved her. And when wasn't home when he was supposed to be: Momma kept it together for us kids, but you could tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mALtxruPgAU

Wylde1.

Let me know when later is here and I will post a toast :-D

The toast will be taking place tomorrow when the gang is all here, including extended family!

-
Back