520ci 69 valiant 100 project

-
Your car would be a great candidate for the beautiful aluminum inner fender panels I took out of the Butch Leal /California Flash /Direct Connection 1975 (Hemi) Duster.

It had been raced with a 440 w/ fenderwell headers for the last decade or so.

I am restoring it....so the factory sheetmetal goes back on and the aluminum front inner panels go. Seeing your motor and fenderwell headers reminded me of the panels.

Let me know if you are interested

Denny
yes I am interested in them if the price is right. can you post or send me some photos of them and what you are looking to get for them. thanks henry b.

well had a set back some how the cherry picker fell on my car and took out the rear pass side glass and damaged the glass frame . real nice of my buddy to tell me. yah right like he was going to tell me . more like him and his son hit the car when they pulled the motor out of his kids car. :wtf::BangHead::mob::elmer::bs_flag:

well had a set back some how the cherry picker fell on my car and took out the rear pass side glass and damaged the glass frame . real nice of my buddy to tell me. yah right like he was going to tell me . more like him and his son hit the car when they pulled the motor out of his kids car. :wtf::BangHead::mob::elmer::bs_flag:
You know the old saying....with friends like that you don't need enemies. That sucks.

well one more set back found out the left tube on the Dana 60 was bent but have now put a new tube in it. hope to have it under the car this week end.

IMG_4120.JPG

IMG_4123.JPG

well not much has been done in a while still waiting on the motor and rear end to be finished. but have put the side bars in still need to install the swing outs. and still waiting on the dart to show so I can pull the brakes from it.

IMG_3814.JPG

IMG_4097.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG
IMG_4097.JPG
IMG_3814.JPG
well the engine is done and just waiting for the time to do the dyno pulls to see were it at. and just about done with the fab work. hope to have it done soon so we can do the paint this spring and get it moving under it own power. now I am up in the air on what color to paint it. do I do it green or orange white ?? if you can think of a paint color let me know thanks.:thumbsup:

I'd say go green, not many out there that color. But then again green go would work too... lol

Any pics of the new motor?

I'd say go green, not many out there that color. But then again green go would work too... lol

Any pics of the new motor?
Jim Hale said one time, All race cars are orange ! No pea green, or about any green on a drag car.

-
Back