-

CHEATHAM

Reaction score
P1010049-1.jpg
P1010050.jpg
P1010051.jpg
P1010052.jpg
P1010053.jpg
MuscleMotors 4.5 x4.5 WorldBlock, Ill use my Eze heads to start with and then order a set of B1s from IMM Engines its going in my Dart which im installing a Dana now with 14x32s the car probably weighs 26-2700lbs this should have me wearing diapers for a week lol

Holy crap! That thing looks like it should be on a pedestal in a bank vault somewhere. Or on display at a museum. BEAUTIFUL.

Now the big question,how was this balanced,without an accompyanig balancer?

Holy crap! That thing looks like it should be on a pedestal in a bank vault somewhere. Or on display at a museum. BEAUTIFUL.

No, it just COSTS the same as a bank vault.

OK, now I'm depressed LOL

Just got back from a trip to Canada. Met a FABO member there. He paid $16,000 for his 340 stroker and said that's what a typical stroker build goes for up there. I don't have the details, but I think we have it better here!

Just got back from a trip to Canada. Met a FABO member there. He paid $16,000 for his 340 stroker and said that's what a typical stroker build goes for up there. I don't have the details, but I think we have it better here!

He got robbed.
That is not typical of Canadian prices!

now dont go and do something stupid like put nitrous on it and break it. lololol. Congrats, nice short.

Me and Vincent would have been satisfied with freeze dried Taster's Choice............and he goes breakin out this serious gourmet **** !
:prayer::prayer:
That's a nice looking chunk.

Thnx for the comments im trying to finish up the back half and Dana install on the Dart then ill be ready to focus on the engine uuh o ya i need to work on the roof and bathroom too

-
Back