/6...318...or 360???

-
Dgc33, and Mullinax95

Its good to see some 360 suporters...Not that this post is to say which engine is the BEST.

But That is almost what it is turning out to be.

Can anyone prove the 2n'd question wrong. on the other post, Some people were cherping that a /6 Has almost = power to a 318 stock to stock, or with a couple ad ons.

Phil

I don;t want anything. I am just saying that you can't compare apples and oranges. It is rediculous to try and compare a dart from the 1960's-1970's to a car that was made in 2005-2008. Heck you can't even compare them to a 90's car. Its silly to do that. Who cares about wheight and horse power comparison. You say that the dart is lighter than these cars... But the dart doesn't have The bigger rear end as these newer Posi driven cars. They don't have all the electronics, Airbags, Speeker system.

If dodge was to remake the dart today you would either get a car that looks like a Yaris because it is keeping the dart as a compact that it was befor. Or you would only be able to get a 4 dr model sedan...Which I am sure would out weight its current compitition in GVW.

All I am saying is it is uncomparable.

Ok, I see what you are saying. You are right and that was my point. New cars are a lot heaver than an old one. I used the cars I did for no other reson than I have never seen a new compact with a V8 in it.

But I did see in a mag A PT cruser with a 360 converson that weighed 3300 pounds.

Can anyone prove the 2n'd question wrong. on the other post, Some people were cherping that a /6 Has almost = power to a 318 stock to stock, or with a couple ad ons.

A would think a S/6 with a few mod's could be close to a stock 318 in HP but you would think the 318 with 93 more cubs would make more TQ.

-
Back