Not open for further replies.

niceolddart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Long block w/904 trans. Turns over by hand. Looks to be pretty clean w/under 90,000 miles. What you see is what you get for $0. You come & get it by early June, then it's going to the scrap yard with what's left of the car. It's in a 74 Duster I pretty much gutted because it's not worth fixing. 19030 Zip code, S.E. Pa.

DSC01223.JPG

DSC01224.JPG

DSC01225.JPG

DSC01226.JPG

DSC01227.JPG

Last edited:
Any interest? If not, it will be going to the scrap yard next week. Hate to do it but can't store it either.

Any interest in pulling a few small parts and bringing them to Carlisle?... Not sure if you would be coming to the show in july... but worth a shot.

I did send a link to a friend that lives in Pa. but I don't know how far from you, or if he would be interested.
Sounds good. I hate to scrap it. I'm 30 minutes North of Philly not far from the Pa. Turnpike, I-95/I-295 & Rt.1 if he's interested.

Any interest in pulling a few small parts and bringing them to Carlisle?... Not sure if you would be coming to the show in july... but worth a shot.
Not sure if I'm going to Carlisle yet but I will tell you if I am. What parts do you need? I might have already removed them.

Not sure if I'm going to Carlisle yet but I will tell you if I am. What parts do you need? I might have already removed them.
I dont really need anything,

But I can use Oil pump, cam, Lifters, rockers and shaft, valve cover , oil pann and oil pickup tube.

I really don't want to pull the motor apart. If I don't get rid of it whole by the end of next week, I'm scraping it. It's still in the car & I'm working on removing the drive shaft & exhaust head pipe so if someone wants the whole thing it will be ready to remove.

Nevermind, I reread the ad and saw the zipcode they would be like an hour and a half away.

How far are you from Reading PA? I have some friends there that might be able to grab it for me. I'm down in MD and wouldn't be able to make it up in time.

Nevermind, I reread the ad and saw the zipcode they would be like an hour and a half away.

How far are you from Reading PA? I have some friends there that might be able to grab it for me. I'm down in MD and wouldn't be able to make it up in time.
I'm about 1 1/2 hours from Reading too.

I'd love to have it, but like everyone else, I'm a world away.

Yeah, if it was 340 engine it would be worth the ride, but you don't see many 340s offered for nothin' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back