Not open for further replies.

KosmicKuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 68 and newer /6 head that is rebuildable. I'm not sure when the drool tube was discontinued but I do want one with the spark plug tube holes so the engine (64) still looks original. The 68 and newer are supposed to have better chambers. I'm in Ohio and willing to pick up if in a neighboring state.

I have a head froma 1978 volare- was running when removed

$10 plus shipping, recommend sending it thru greyhound for lowest cost

That's very tempting and I'll keep you in mind but I was looking for a drool tube head to keep the stock look in a 64 car. I think the years I am looking for are 68 thru 73.

I've got a complete early Slant with a drool tube head. It was fresh rebuild and never installed. Came to me in a package deal. Have not been inside it, but it's supposed to be .030 with all new internals. Cranking it over by hand, it's got that brand new engine sound to it. Probably more than you're looking for, but I'd like to get $500 for the whole motor. It's either a 63 or 4, so it's got the small register and would bolt right into your car.

Still looking for a 68 or newer /6 drool tube head within driving distance of north Ohio. Short block is in machine shop now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back