60 dart , I think its a chevy guy check out the spelling

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
dicklecksia is a turrible thing. I know a guy who spells just like this....hes smart mind you, hes just never been able to spell or write worth a damn....

Glad to see that Canadian schools are failing their kids too. What's scary is that this person has kids too. :)

Wow, I am not here to make fun of anybody but that is some really bad spelling

Xs2 i know i dont write very good either, but seeing that makes me feel a little better about my writing in english......he might have the same excuse as me though......English is not my first langauge and i dont even speak english in my home. Really, if that is whats wrong with him then he needs a break.....honestly english is a very difficult langauge to learn.....i struggled with it in my teen years and i know im still not perfect. #-o

of course there is still that possibility that he is just a horrible speller.

English is not my first langauge and i dont even speak english in my home.
one of the Filipinos at work one day said something and we didn't understand what he said- he puts his hands up and says "hey-English is my second language bro!"
The way he said it was absolutely hilarious- it became the new standard excuse for not getting something done at work lol.

one of the Filipinos at work one day said something and we didn't understand what he said- he puts his hands up and says "hey-English is my second language bro!"
The way he said it was absolutely hilarious- it became the new standard excuse for not getting something done at work lol.

The guys name is "John" so one wonders.
I put my foot in my mouth this morning.
Found the local radiator shop.
Went in and said "I've got a radiator (b-body). Basically you will be building me a radiator and I'd rather keep the money local instead of sending the money to Mexico for a new one".
Guess who the woman got from the back to check the raditor out?
The name on his shirt didn't quite "match" the accent.
Opps. Better not leave it there.

We may not speak "English" in this country, but we speak American.
England and America, two countries serperated by a common language.
I really would like to learn Spanish.
But who has time?
Ever heard the joke?
What do you call someone that speaks two languages?
Bilingual.
What do you call someone that speaks one language?
American.

He is Canadian for sure.............think there might be a little French mixed in there too!

He's speaking Canadianese.......lol , but the Car does look good, for a good price, he spells it as he speaks it...... !!!!

What's the problem? I understood it and it sounds like a sweet ride, but then I'm not so edjumacated that I need subtitles to watch Moonshiners........

Maybe the guy is dyslexic? Something many people have, including Americans.

adriver, you sir, are an asshole.
A lot of people change their names to a more English sounding name to help you out, so you can pronounce it.
That below, along with telling people who have allergies to pets to stay home so you can take your dog to Walmart, are the most ignorant things I've read on this site.

The guys name is "John" so one wonders.
I put my foot in my mouth this morning.
Found the local radiator shop.
Went in and said "I've got a radiator (b-body). Basically you will be building me a radiator and I'd rather keep the money local instead of sending the money to Mexico for a new one".
Guess who the woman got from the back to check the raditor out?
The name on his shirt didn't quite "match" the accent.
Opps. Better not leave it there.

We may not speak "English" in this country, but we speak American.
England and America, two countries serperated by a common language.
I really would like to learn Spanish.
But who has time?
Ever heard the joke?
What do you call someone that speaks two languages?
Bilingual.
What do you call someone that speaks one language?
American.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back