62 lancer wagon help

-

Morepower

Reaction score
Need all info I can get dropping 360/408 in the wagon, mainly need Engine mounts and exhaust system headers our what 4 speed car 83/4 Front disc brakes has good running 6 4 barrel on it holly carb extra bell housing trans complete a c unit will sell or trade for parts I need to do the job

Need all info I can get dropping 360/408 in the wagon, mainly need Engine mounts and exhaust system headers our what 4 speed car 83/4 Front disc brakes has good running 6 4 barrel on it holly carb extra bell housing trans complete a c unit will sell or trade for parts I need to do the job
Good luck. That is a small engine compartment with a weird firewall. A 360 also weighs a a lot more than anything that car was designed for.

the K frame on the early As is the same between /6s and small blocks, atleast visually. you can put later suspension parts on the early cars, so I would guess that better/later suspension arms, spindles, brakes and torsion bars for a v8 is a good start. that also can get you the big bolt pattern for wheels. you will have fitment issues as mentioned.

Any info helps thank you a friend of mine way back in high school had a62 wagon with a 383 in it thank it was a valiant

Already has disc brakes on front a a 8 3/4 the gears too high would like 3.55 got what I got Will post pic soon

-
Back