62 Lancer

-

mrbee

Reaction score
The first model car I built (after tanks, jeeps, airplanes, and boats) was a 1962 Dodge Lancer 2dr sdn. Last year I was driving south on PA 79 and the traffic was bumper to bumper for as far as I could see. I took an off ramp and went down PA 19 and as I went through the town of Zelienople I saw the car of my youthful heart. A 62 Dodge Lancer 2dr sdn. I bought it. I will keep the sl6 but will upgrade the engine end driveline. I am a licensed PA mechanic and do parts-o-ramas. I look forward to the experience of the sl6 as I have done chevs and fords but now I turn to the Mopars.

The first model car I built (after tanks, jeeps, airplanes, and boats) was a 1962 Dodge Lancer 2dr sdn. Last year I was driving south on PA 79 and the traffic was bumper to bumper for as far as I could see. I took an off ramp and went down PA 19 and as I went through the town of Zelienople I saw the car of my youthful heart. A 62 Dodge Lancer 2dr sdn. I bought it. I will keep the sl6 but will upgrade the engine end driveline. I am a licensed PA mechanic and do parts-o-ramas. I look forward to the experience of the sl6 as I have done chevs and fords but now I turn to the Mopars.

Couldn't have picked a better motor to play with !!! I'm in the process of building my Hot Rod slant 6 too !!:cheers:

Welcome to FABO Mrbee!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

If you can find the time, would like to see some pictures of your car. We love pictures!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery of all my Mopars

Attachments

• Picture2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 131
-
Back