Not open for further replies.

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
Say does anyone who sells replacement horn sets for a 63-66 early A? Spartan style.

I see OER has them for 68’ and newer and some person is selling them on eBay listed for the 66 Barracuda but the OER does not list them for the same part number as that eBay person.
I just want a set of new factory horns for my car. It sounds almost 60yo weak right now. thanks, Joe

Last edited:
Say does anyone who sells replacement horn sets for a 63-66 early A? Spartan style.

I see OER has them for 68’ and newer and some person is selling them on eBay listed for the 66 Barracuda but the OER does not list them for the same part number as that eBay person.
I just need a set of new horns for my car. It sounds almost 60yo weak right now. thanks, Joe
Post a wanted thread!

If you simply want a horn that works, almost anything will work. In my 1964 Valiant, I use the little horns which were on the pusher-fan support rod which I installed from a 1980's M-B 300D. I think the OE horn was just a single in 1964 since that was all that was in it, though it did have other non-Mopar parts (radiator, Honda battery). My 1965 Dart has two horns (hi and lo) which take up a lot of space. Given that, owners adding stuff to their engine bay may have left out the factory horns, so might be available. I vaguely recall that the horns on my Chrysler minivan have simple screw-lug connectors.

Thanks for all the help but I’m looking to see if any vendor has either Re-pops or new originals. I did not want to make a wanted post as I don’t want used ones.
I’m even open to sending mine out if someone rebuilds them.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back