63-66 rear wheel opening the same?

-

Avispa

Reaction score
I have been told the rear wheel opening on Darts from 63 to 66 are the same, I'm looking for the wheel opening trim for the rear, can I expand my search to include these four years?

I have been told the rear wheel opening on Darts from 63 to 66 are the same, I'm looking for the wheel opening trim for the rear, can I expand my search to include these four years?
I would think they are the same. Plymouth A bodies would be different.

I would agree they are all the same shape except for wagons which had a fully radiused rear opening. Unsure if trim is all identical. don't remember my '63 GT having the stone guard like my '65 GT did at the front of the rear wheel opening. PLenty of pice on here or the Net to compare that would answer that question.

I would agree they are all the same shape except for wagons which had a fully radiused rear opening. Unsure if trim is all identical. don't remember my '63 GT having the stone guard like my '65 GT did at the front of the rear wheel opening. PLenty of pice on here or the Net to compare that would answer that question.

Thanks, looking for a right rear, stone guard looks okay.

From factory, the guard and trim are attached to each other. Just learned this recently when dealing with knuckle busting nut and miserably rusted tiny trim screws while replacing one on '65 GT, though no one will ever know if yours isn't.

Good info, please let Me know if Ya locate one, the one on My 65 GT is hideous !

Not really all the same. The GT's have built in stone guards. Now you got me thinking. I know the fronts are the same for the Darts except the 66's are a 1 year only.

-
Back