-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksaw

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hate to do this but it needs more work than i can do in my drive way .... up for parts is a fair 1963 dart 270 rag top ... \6 runs sweet and as of now is compleat .... heres a link to my posting ...http://altoona.craigslist.org/pts/4574501539.html.... lower quarters are gone and the frount frame rails need work .... not real big on shiping stuff but im sure we can work sumtin out ..... drop me a line with what you need and we can go from there ..... real world priceing not car show swap meet .... sometimes one must die to save others .....

Attachments

• 63 dart 009.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 505
  • new 63 dart pics 010.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 476
  • new 63 dart pics 007.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 489
75 per 125 for the pair + the ride ...

here ya go ...

Attachments

• lites 004.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 440
  • lites 003.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 426
  • lites 002.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 445
  • lites 001.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 447
top,top frame,windshild,hub caps and outside A piller trim sold .....

tail lights,and ALL outside trim sold(waiting on the check anyway). ....... headlight lite rings were paid for insides and inside trim are still all there mostly do to shipping cost. she is parting out kinda fast. don't wait to long......

ok .... YES i am into tradeing stuff ..... if ya got both headlights and a grill for a 95 ram ... lets talk ....

un able to get responce fron person on the ouside trim witch is now off the car and in a box . so ...

hate to be this way .... But NO parts will be removed from the car untill payment is receved. Tryed to be nice and save some time to get ur parts to you by takeing ppl at there word. Stripping a 51 year old car of all its trim and saveing all the plastic clips just to be givein the old DIDN"T YA GET MY EMAIL thingy is kinda #@$&%* ... sorry for any inconvenance that this action may be to you

ok ...... she is going over the scales next weekend ... if ya want sumtin ya better let me know soon. I still have all the trim as the the guy backed out of the deal on me .... and the stuff i sold and agreed to store is in the shed.

ok ... i didn't have the hart to send her over the scales ..... still have it ... top, windshild,tail lites headlite trim, hubcaps and carb gone.

Thay have some rust under the lite. The part you want is real nice. The \6 rune sweet ...... Made a video of it. Il post a link to ya later. You will need to come get .... Not going to ship an engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back